Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to offer the following clinics and services:
- Ante-natal - Tuesday afternoons at Mossley.
- Baby Clinic - Wendesday Afternoons at Mossley.
- Child Immunisation - Wednesday afternoons at Mossley and Thursday mornings at Greenfield by appointment only.
- Diabetic Clinic - By appointment at Mossley.
- Asthma Clinic - By appointment at Mossley.
- CHD Clinic - By appointment at Mossley.
- Blood Tests - By appointment.
- Travel Vaccinations - By appointment.
- Minor Surgery - By appointment.
- Asthma Care
If you suffer from Asthma, Pennine Medical Centre will provide you with the following:
Asthma clinics with a trained nurse
6 monthly/annual reviews and medication reviews on a recall system
Care plans are discussed and given
Inhaler techniques are reviewed
Diagnostic testing – Spirometry and peak flow monitoring
Management of exacerbations
The Asthma leads at the practice are Dr Duper and Kirsty Cooper, Practice Nurse.
We are also please to announce that we have now employed a Clinical Pharmacist who is available on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, who deals with a wide range of minor ailments and medication queries and reviews. Her name is Ms Husselbury.